Mobiles as well as Smart Phones are today an inevitable part of our daily life. Starting from waking up in the morning with the help of morning alarm, to listening music, connecting with friends through Whatsapp, Facebook, reading online news, checking emails, watching videos on YouTube to working on some essential projects, everything is surrounded by our mobile phone and is flawlessly executed from that device.
So, we can confidently say that the use of smartphones, as well as mobile apps, is not going to drop in the coming year 2018 by any means. In fact, according to the recent study, around 2.6 billion people around the globe own Smartphone. Thus, mobile app developers around the world are always looking for the new advanced technology not only in software but also in hardware components so that the app design could be more updated and utilize the maximum power of hardware which has been installed in the device. Google Play store and iTunes is experiencing the increase in the number of mobile apps downloads every year. The current mobile apps trends have a changed a lot over the past few years, and the coming year 2018 seems to be the promising year of new trends in mobile economic applications. Not only mobile apps development companies in India but also in the whole world are working hard to develop new mobile apps to boost their revenues by meeting the demands of the customers.
After thorough research, the team of Cumulations Technologies found top mobile app trends that are predicted to stay in 2018 well.
- AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality): AR and VR apps have already revolutionized the entertainment and gaming industry in the running year, and it will no doubt keep the same track in 2018 as well. These technologies are creating a real-life situation for the users. Games like Pokemon Go, Sky Siege, myNav and iOnRoad are the best examples for AR. AR mobile games already proved that this technology has great potential to influence and engage the consumers in a meaningful manner. VR devices like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus Rift are gaining popularity day by day. So tighten your belt to see the AR and VR magic in the coming year 2018.
- Artificial Intelligence AI: Artificial Intelligence is going to be used in the construction techniques and also for boosting capabilities of mobile applications. It is one of the most trending technology in 2017. It has now opened the doors of new possibilities. AI has been used in several industries among which the most powerful is Starbucks Barista. Another example is Taco Bell. AI can provide business users the access to powerful insights. Thus most of the higher market players including Google, eBay, IBM, Facebook are hiring experts in AI today.
- Android Focused: 80 percentage mobile designers today love to work for Android as opposed to iOS. Thus, with enhancements in engineering rules and steady focus on security, today Android has gained more popularity than OS as per the need of the people.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): Google started the AMP project in the previous year, and recently Google announced that there would be individual search index for the mobile web. It has been enabled as an isolated search index for mobile app pages which helps the mobile apps to load faster and also reduce the bounce rate in large number. This has been changed the Mobile apps development trends mainly from the perspective of a Web app and SEO. AMP is successfully enhancing the user experience in a best possible way, and thus it is quite natural that it would become one of the most significant mobile app developments in the upcoming year.
- Cloud-Based Mobile Apps: the major benefit of using the cloud driven app is that such application can directly fetch data from the cloud and utilize as minimum space as required on your smartphone device. OneDrive, Dropbox, and GoogleDrive are some examples of cloud-based apps and according to CISCO research, it has predicted that cloud apps will drive up to 90% of total mobile data traffic in the upcoming few years and Mobile cloud traffic will be 11 fold with the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 60%.
- Mobile App Security: As per the recent prediction, 75% of the mobile apps would not pass the basic security tests. With the increasing of banking transaction or shopping using mobile apps, it is essential to focus on the security part. The problem that we mainly face is the insecure storage, the disclosure of confidential information, privacy violation and misuse of all such personal data which need to keep secure and safe. Apps with built-in security can make a large difference in the application space. Thus more mobile app developers from the top mobile app development companies in India as well as outside India are adopting such platforms for better user experience and security features shortly of 2018.
- Internet of Things (IoT): As per the recent analysis, IoT will grow from 157.05 $billion in 2016 to 661.74 $billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate. IoT is growing at a good rate of 41% which will be continuing till 2020. IoT is shaping mobile app development trends, and almost every IoT solution required a dedicated application to manage all the smart devices. Mobile devices today are functioning as the main interface through which we can easily interact with the IoT enabled devices. Today, mobile app development linked to IoT products has become an exciting area to keep an eye on. So building IoT related software is essential on which all the developers from the best mobile app development companies in India are working for years, and it will certainly pass on to the next year in 2018 as well.
- Enterprise Apps and Micro Apps: The primary aim of a mobile enterprise app is to assist you to streamline, restructure and manage the essential business process to run smoothly. On the other hand, micro apps are used for targeted operations and take fewer loads. Both are successfully achieving their actions and would expect to continue further on 2018 mobile apps trend with the top app development companies in India. Example of mobile enterprise app can be the Evernote through which your team can collaborate on different projects from their mobile, whereas Facebook messenger, to-do list apps are examples of micro-apps which is focused only on one task.
With the increasing demand in the user’s, businesses are paying, the competition in the mobile app development is going high. So, all the app development companies in India and abroad just need to follow the latest mobile app development trends and make sure that your app will become the significant part of user’s life and they will continuously use your app as that would be the key to the growth of your business.
Launch Your Mobile App in 6 weeks. Learn More "Convert your Idea in to business".