Chinese Smartphone brand OnePlus has launched its new flagship, OnePlus 5 yesterday. The startup which claims to be a ‘Flagship-killer’ has released its latest and costliest range of the Smartphone.
Oneplus devices are mainly known for lower prices and higher performance Smartphone. The companies predecessor 3T have created quite a buzz mainly because of its high build quality for a lower price range. The new products look like more promising. This is the company’s fifth phone after the OnePlus One, 2, X, 3/3T.
OnePlus 5 will launch in India on June 22. The Smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon’s India website, starting 4.30 pm. The company is also holding an event in Mumbai for the Smartphone’s India launch.
The company also confirmed that Smartphone will come in two variants and two colors Matte Black and Slate Gray. The speculated India pricing of the Smartphone is Rs 32,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB variant and Rs 37,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB model.
Here’s all you need to know about OnePlus5:
• The smartphone is a uni-metal body with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front. The dimensions are 154.2×74.1×7.25mm and weigh around 153 Grams.
• It comes with 1920×1080 – 1080p Full HD AMOLED display with 401ppi.
• The flagship model is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, which will clock with 2.45GHz Octa-Core Processor and Adreno 540 Graphics.
• Oneplus5 will be rolling out with Oxygen OS based on Android Nougat 7.1.1 as standard.
• For the first time, OnePlus5 will be having a primary dual lens camera with 16-megapixel f/2.0 main camera and a 20-MP f/2.6 secondary camera with a 2x optical zoom. On the front of the phone, there’s a 16-MP selfie cam that has twice the resolution you get from most other front-facing cameras
• OnePlus 5 will be exclusively having Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C and 3.5 MM headphone jack.
• A 3,300mAh non-removable battery is onboard worth with Dash Charging which gives 60% charging in just 60 min.
Oneplus 5 identically looks like an iPhone 7 Plus which have mixed reaction on the internet. According to tech reporters, In the hand, the device feels premium. With an aluminum back panel, it was smooth and comfortable. The front-mounted fingerprint sensor is easy to reach, unlike on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Google Pixel which opted for rear sensors. It also includes a headphone jack on the base of a handset.
The OnePlus 5 has the same (or better) specifications as most of the current top-of-the-line smartphones available. In gaming and when using demanding apps, it performs as well or better than the competition. It is the most fluid, fast and reliable Android smartphone and arguably smoother than Google’s Pixel smartphones, which is an achievement.
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.