We provide a robust platform on cloud to digitally capture patient data securely. The use of cutting-edge technology helps improve patient treatment outcomes and enables better analytic insights.
The products designed by CAREDATA are well-positioned to process a wide range of samples, from over 20,000 samples per day (in bigger laboratories) to less than 50 samples per day (in smaller laboratories).
CAREDATA’s innovative cloud-based IT products are the result of the team’s rich experience of over 2 decades in IT and specifically in the healthcare IT domain. The products not only address the laboratories current needs and pain areas, but also offer unmatched power and flexibility of cloud computing, and scalability for multi-center and multi-device operations and “real-time” control and monitoring of lab as well as hospital devices from a remote center
Credihealth is a medical assistance company that gives guidance to a patient from the first consultation through the entire hospitalization process. A team of in-house Credihealth doctors helps the patient find the right doctor, book appointment, request cost estimate for procedures and manage admission & discharge processes.
DoctoriDuniya is healthcare startup which helps patients in choosing right doctor and right hospital. Online Appointment, Consult online and search your doctor are different services for patients. Listing doctors, clinics and hospital and know other doctor are services for doctors. complete health managment for doctors and patioents are given here.
Kandarpada, New Link Road, Dahisar West
Mumbai – 400068 MH.
healthforu is India’s first and only integrated, interactive and comprehensive Digital Platform for both – Users & Healthcare professionals. The platform allows users many ways to manage their health on the go and have instant access to all of their healthcare needs with cutting edge features to keep track of and manage a healthy lifestyle.
healthforu’s 360 degree platform which comes in web as well as hand held apps (Android & iOS), we are attempting to engage all the stake holders in health care cycle to create a seamless, qualitative and strong healthcare ecosystem.
PreDoc is a healthcare company founded in 2017. Patients may find & book appointments with doctors & clinics. Ask questions to doctors and get response from health experts.
SCTIMST-TIMed is a not-for-profit registered society in India promoted by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (www.sctimst.ac.in) for encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship in medical technologies through technology business incubation support to innovators, start-ups and industry. It is located within the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST at Trivandrum. It is financially supported by the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) and Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
TIMed enjoys the legacy of over three decades of rich experience and expertise of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) in medical device development and commercialisation. SCTIMST is one of India’s finest medical & scientific research institutions with a track record of successfully developing medical devices meeting international standards and making it available to patients at an affordable cost.
The Facilities offered by TIMed are as follows;
• Office spaces with all required facilities on rental
• Wet Lab and Dry Lab
• Clean Room for final assembly or manufacturing process.
• Specialised utilities for pilot production & clinical trials
• Sophisticated Analytical, Material Characterisation, Precision Fabrication Facilities along with Accredited Testing Services of SCTIMST is accessible
• Access to SCTIMST facilities containing high end equipments
Services Offered by TIMed
• Branding, Networking and Marketing Assistance
• Business mentorship and Technical mentorship for fostering medical device entrepreneurship
• Information and support in setting up a business venture with finance, legal, HR and regulatory inputs
• Professional assistance in risk analysis, regulatory compliance, quality management system, technology documentation, product documentation, ethical clearance
• Training on biocompatibility, risk management, human factors engineering, packaging and sterilization, selection of biomaterials, quality management systems, regulatory systems and documentation.
• Exposure to working with start ups
• Seed Support and Funding opportunities
Specific Programs Run at TIMed
• BIRAC-SIIP Program- TIMed is an implementation partner for the program on Aging and Health. TIMed fellows are selected and supported to undertake grassroot innovations.
• KTU Minor for Entrepreneurship Program- TIMed has been selected to implement the program wherein B Tech students undertake the course as part of their curriculum in order to gain credits
• NIDHI SSS Program- Seed Funding is being provided to the incubates through this initiative
• Kerala Mission Start Up Box- High end gadgets such as Mac Book Pro, Apple iPhone 6S, Ethernet Adapter etc is being provided for use by the start ups.