Startups, be it in their ideation stage or their development stage, face numerous problems and the important ones being acquiring funding and setting up a strong networking with the bigger players. And to meet such needs one might have to invest time and effort, both of which are precious. So where does one find valuable contacts and funding opportunities?
Family business is a very weighty term that encapsulates decades of effort put in by our previous generations to build and run the empire that it is now. However, younger generation owners find it difficult to choose the right technology and catch the pulse of their customers; that would change the fortune of the company upside down! How do they go about it?
Targeting two major market influencers, TechGroov has brought out exclusive programs charted out for each of these business sectors.
The TechGroov Appcelerator program offers:
- Exploit the impressive tech stack of doodleblue’s tech guidance partners such as Amazon web services , Google web services, Oracle and IBM
- Utilize the in-house R&D knowledge repository to tap the potential of emerging tech like IoT, wearables app development, Augmented and virtual reality app development.
- Expert guidance from leading tech experts in UI/UX and website/app design and development
- Get funding opportunities by pitching your ideas and MVPs to our team of leading angel investors.
- A high energy co-working space shared with dynamic peer startup groups and functional infrastructure.
- Funding opportunities and post program mentoring is also offered for a select few whose ideas are validated by our expert team of investors and tech advisors.
The TechGroov Incubator program offers
- Get in touch with successful fellow family businesses and get to know of their success after implementing the right technology that enhanced their enterprise in their own words
- Discussion with 50+ tech advisors (Oracle, IBM, Google Web Services. Amazon web services) to focus on the suitable technology that can be implemented
- In-house product development and guidance on post deployment support from our in-house experts
Registration for the program ends on November 30th 2016 and the first batch commences on the first week of January. Details on the program fee and the selection process can be gotten from the website: www.techgroov.com and via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be a guest author? Register Here to share your business knowledge with our readers.