Scaale is a Growth Consultant Group headquartered in San Francisco having four key verticals: Capital, Sales, Talent and Workspace. Last year, they hosted India’s first Global Start-Up conference, Start-up India Rocks in October 2015 at The Leela Goa which was attended by over 200 delegates from 20 countries and over a 100 entrepreneurs. India’s leading Business Channel ET Now covered the conference live and broadcasted a 30 minute episode.
This year they are doing a 20 city roadshow to search for India’s 100 best start-ups. After having successful events in July, August, September and October at Noida and Delhi they are coming to Mumbai on 7th October, 2016 at Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research.
Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) is among the Best Business Schools in India offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management in new areas as Retail, Family Managed Business, Business Design & Innovation, Rural Management, Healthcare Management, Media & Entertainment Management and E- business. WeSchool has pioneered programs such as Business Design and Innovation, E-business, Retail, Healthcare, Rural Management, programs for Family Managed business, initiated several partnerships with industry and international universities. In 2015, it received the ‘AICTE -CII best industry-linked management institute’ award
It will be a one-day event starting with knowledge driven sessions like Series A to Z by Cross Border Angels covering topics that will help entrepreneurs to understand the multiple facets of raising growth capital that startups face by using case studies of Scaale’s portfolio companies. Thereafter, Legal insights session will be conducted by VoxLaw and Branding and Strategy insights session by Times Network. Not only that, Microsoft will undertake a content driven session on “Leverage the Intelligent Cloud”.
The panelist will include Mr. Mandar Gadkari (Director, India at Cross Border Angels), Mr. Mahesh Kothurkar (Founder of Global Footprint Advisory), Mr. Nihit Agarwal (Managing Partner at ABR Entrepreneur Services) and Mr. Vivek Pillai (Senior Associate at InnoVen Capital).
The entrepreneurs attending will get an opportunity to understand the nuances of the dynamic startup ecosystem and meet investors for networking and those pitching will get a platform to showcase their company’s product. The winners will pitch in the finale at SAP Labs in Bengaluru on 18th and 19th November. The partners who have supported the event are:
The offering by some of their partners are:
- 14 Square, a platform for serviced apartments will offer 15% of on all bookings for all attendees of Startup India Rocks event until December, 2016.
- Knowlarity, Asia’s leader in cloud telephony, aims at replacing traditional expensive communication hardware system with affordable & intelligent cloud-based telephony solutions for businesses. They will offer the attendees ‘Exclusive Super Receptionist Pack’ which includes Pack of 6 Super Receptionist Number for 6 Months, Click to Call Widget on the Website, and Unlimited Outbound Calling for Promotional Campaigns.
- Microsoft, the IT Giant specializing in operating system and Office suites, will provide shortlisted startups which are selected to pitch an opportunity to be offered technology solution and as well as curated technology solution would be offered to the 100 best startups who get a direct entry to pitch at the finale.
- Times Network, which is part of India’s largest media conglomerate, The Times Group delivers segmented and differentiated content to engage over 100 million urban affluent viewers in India will offer media packages to the startups based on the stage they are in.
- Voxlaw, a boutique law firm specializing in tax, legal and regulatory services which provides solutions which incorporate both consulting and legal elements will offers legal packages to the startups to give them an edge in the legal aspects of the entrepreneurial environment. Read more about Startup India Rocks.
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.