Ever since the demonetization of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes took place, there have been a lot of debates and polls in the news channels and among the citizens of India, about whether or not demonetization is a good move. The opposition parties of BJP have slammed the move so far, saying that it only caused chaos, delays and loss of lives. Mamta Banerjee and Rahul Gandhi in particular have been keen on attacking the PM Modi led BJP government on the move to gain political mileage. But unlike Mamta Banerjee, Rahul Gandhi is not sure about what he is saying. In one tweet, he said that PM Modi had selectively leaked his intentions on demonetization to BJP’s CMs and other politicians in various states of India so that they can exchange their black money before the move was announced. In another tweet he said that not even the finance minister, Arun Jaitley had been informed about the move! Yet opposition parties have criticized PM Modi on being uncertain about the move (J)! Among the citizens and the news channels of India, some have appreciated the move while others (particularly foreign (especially British)) nationals and news channels have criticized the move saying that it only caused chaos and loss of trust in the government. Read my article on Lawrence Summers
When there are so many diverse opinions on demonetization, PM Modi has created about ten polls in his mobile app (nm4.in/dnldapp) to get to know the pulse of the majority of the population of India. The questions asked in the polls are:
- Do you think that black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
- Overall, what do you think about the government’s moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi government’s efforts against corruption so far?
- What do you think of the Modi government’s move of banning old Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes?
- Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Do you think demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, and healthcare in common man’s reach?
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?
We request all of our dear readers and subscribers to make your voices heard by giving your votes and opinions in the polls on the app. This will help PM Modi led BJP government to take more effective steps to curb black money, black property and corruption in the country. Stay tuned for more exciting news on PM Modi’s steps to retrieve black property in India. Read more on Startup News
Want to be a guest author? Register Here to share your business knowledge with our readers.