Amazon.in tops in Quickest & Hassle-Free Deliveries while Flipkart ranks #1 in Customer Care Service
CashKaro.com – India’s largest Cashback & Coupons site has released results & infographic of its annual survey titled ‘ E-Shopping Revelations 2016 ’. The survey reports the ever evolving preferences and behavior of online shoppers in 2016. The survey was conducted at a pan-India level and registered more than thousand respondents.
On the survey Swati Bhargava, Co-founder CashKaro.com commented, “As one of the largest affiliate sites in India, we are in a unique position to talk about the e-commerce ecosystem and what drives consumers to shop online more. CashKaro survey is a reflection of how buying habits of the Indian online shopper are changing and increasing importance of softer aspects like fast delivery, prompt customer service, discounts and cashbacks. 2016 was an eventful year for Indian e-commerce. The advent of subscription based services like Amazon Prime, Flipkart First, Snapdeal Gold etc. helped in enhancing shopping experience while Cashback offers became mainstream. Post demonetization, we saw a great increase in the use of payment wallets and also witnessed an increased number of users using Cashback sites like CashKaro to save on their daily transactions.”
KEY FINDINGS OF THE SURVEY:
- Online sites that offer the Best Customer Care Service are Flipkart and Amazon.in
- Online sites that have the Quickest & Hassle-Free Delivery are in and Flipkart
- Payment Wallets preferred to Pay Bills/Recharge Paytm, Freecharge and Mobikwik
- 75% of respondents feel Bank Card offers add value to the overall Sales and discounts. Compared to 2015, we saw Bank card offers play a more important role in influencing buying decisions in 2016 and the discounts were also greater
- 59% of respondents think Gift Cards is a better & convenient way to gift someone
- 50% users feel Brand Videos/Ads have a positive impact on their purchasing decision
- 60% of users like receiving offers from e-commerce sites on their Social Media accounts like Facebook, Twitter
- 55% of respondents agree that Subscription based services like Amazon Prime, Flipkart First, Snapdeal Gold etc. enhance online shopping experience though 20% said they would not subscribe to the same
- Compared to last year, 75% have started shopping for daily items/groceries more online now
- Desktop is still the most preferred platform to shop online with 60% of the respondents using the same. Though with increased use of smartphones, 40% of the respondents are transacting via mobile now
Launch Your Mobile App in 6 weeks. Learn More "Convert your Idea in to business".