TiE New York along with their partners Nixon Peabody, TresVista Financial Services and Nishita Desai are conducting a pitch summit for Indian Based Startups.
The startups can participate by sending pitch and video presentations. The short listed participants can get an opportunity to pitch in front of New York based Venture Capitals and angel investors at TiE India Pitch Summit in New York on February 9th 2017.
How to Participate?
The startups should send a pitch deck and video presentation by 5 PM EST (17:00 Hrs) on January 31st 2017. A linked presentation can also be sent. The length of the video presentation should no longer be than 8 mins.
Who can apply for the summit?
In order to get eligible, the startup must fulfill the following conventional:
- The startup should be based in India and at least one of the co-founders must operate from India.
- The startup should have global marketing Potential.
- Startup should have scalable business models.
- Should have closed at least one round of funding.
- The startup shouldn’t have risen more than or approximately $1.5 M till date (Rs 10.22 Crores).
Submission of Information for the Summit:
The participants should provide at least 1-5 pages of the executive summary of the following:
- Introduction of the team with details
- Miniature description of the project
- Evidence and Verification of the Projects
- Capital rose till date. (Even it is bootstrapped/ self funded)
- Capital sought for and the diagnosis of usage of current round
- Procedure of rectifying and solving the problem
The shortlisted finalists will be chosen over a rolling basis. The shortlisted will get an opportunity to pitch in person or via Video link from Mumbai at India Pitch Summit from New York on 9th February 2017.
It will be great opportunity for the Indian Startups who are looking to take their company to International Level and get funded by one of the most elite capital ventures. Interested startup can send their pitch to TiE or mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a free event, no participation fee with required. Read Indian Startup News.
Love playing sports? Download this app "Win cash rewards while playing sports that you love".