Samsung is preparing to unveil a pair of Galaxy S8 Smartphone which is significantly different from past models and something familiar with the company’s plans. According to latest Rumor and leaked Image on the internet provided by serial leakers Evan Blass and Venture Beats, who are the most trusted source regarding the leaks and has a very good track record with them.
Below are the Technical Specifications that are expected from the Galaxy S8:
- The device comes in two specifications with 5.8 inch and 6.2-inch display which are bigger than their previous model S7 and S7 Edge which are 5.1 inches and 5.5 inches.
- The construction of device will be a uni-body metal frame with Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides.
- There will be a super-large curved display with the thin bezels with 18:1 ratio which is first in the segment with the previous model has 16:1.
- Unfortunately, the display remains UHD Super AMOLED rather than 4K display.
- The processor will be a Snapdragon 835 which will be 11% faster, 23% more graphical and 20 % more efficient than it predecessor.
- There will no changes in space management. S8 will feature 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage with MicroSD card expansion.
- The main camera will be 12 MP with f 1.7 apertures which is also first in the segment and reportedly the front facing camera will be increased to 8 MP from 5 MP.
- The battery will also remain unchanged non-removal 3000 mAh and 3500 mAh.
- The S8 will feature a USB Type-C port with Fast Charge, Wireless Charging and a 3.5 MM audio Jack.
- IRIS Scanner, Finger Print Sensor and Water Resistance will be the part of S8.
- The single speaker grill will take place on bottom of the device.
These are the technical specification which will definitely show up in the Samsungs new flagship mobile.
To make S8 exciting and up to the market, below are the bells and whistles which are added rumors that will take place in S8:
- Samsung will present their own AI assistance software which will be similar to SIRI from Apple, CORTANA from Windows and Google Assistance from Google Pixel.
- The device will get a force touch, which will be functioned by pressing harder towards the screen, it will be something similar to 3D Touch from Apples iPhone 7.
As the rumor about Screen-inbuilt Fingerprint scanner created such hype about the device, some of the tech-reviewers from YouTube are unhappy about the device design and the placement of Finger Print Scanners on the back side of the device, as they are already featured in other flagship devices.
It will be interesting to see how Samsung will take on the market with S8. As the major fail of the previous device Note 7, the devices exploded due to the battery problems and have to recall them. The official announcement of Samsung Galaxy S8 will be made on 29th March 2017 and the product will be available from 18th April 2017. Read more startup news.
Launch Your Mobile App in 6 weeks. Learn More "Convert your Idea in to business".