After successful launch of its previously flagship phone Xiaomi Mi5, companies CEO Lei Jun has confirmed the launch of Xiaomi Mi6 in April.
The mobile will be launched in two different sizes (Mi6 and Mi6 Plus) and 3 different space options.
According to the reports, Mi 6 will be launched in:
- 4GB of RAM + 32GB internal storage at a price of CNY 1,999 (approximately Rs 19,000).
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB internal storage is priced at CNY 2,299 (approximately Rs 21,800).
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB internal storage variant is priced at CNY 2,699 (approximately Rs 25,600).
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus, is rumoured to be offered in
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB internal storage priced at CNY 2,599 (approximately Rs 24,700).
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB internal storage priced at CNY 2,999 (approximately Rs 28,500).
- 8GB of RAM + 256GB internal storage which will be priced at CNY 3,499 (approximately Rs 33,200).
On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus will most likely sport a 5.7-inch display.
- It will be powered by the Snapdragon 835 processor.
- Internal storage variants at 64GB and 128GB respectively.
- Rumours suggest that the device will sport dual Sony IMX362 rear sensors along with an 8MP front-facing ultra pixel sensor.
- The mobile will be running on Android 7.0 Nougat, the device will be backed up by a 4500mAh battery.
Xiaomi is one of the preferred Budget Smartphone. Although the manufacturer has tough competition from other Chinese manufacturers like OnePlus, LeEco, VIVO, LAVA etc., Xiaomi has managed to maintain its brand value in the market.
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.