CE Mark is a European marketing favicon used in European Market. The meaning of the letters “CE” are the concise form of the phrase “Conformité Européene” which means “European Conformity”. The term “CE Marking” initially Directive by 93/68/EEC in 1993.
It is just like ISI marking in India and This CE Marking is limited to the European Market. CE mark is a requisite conformity marking for products to sell within the European Marketing Area (EEA) since from 1985 .The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
what is CE certification?
CE mark is a European standard product marking that indicates confirmation of the product with health, safety, and environmental safeguard standards for the products that have to be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA).This CE marking is available on the product that is sold out of the EEA so that it will increase the reorganization of the CE marking all over the world. For any queries, you can refer some consultancies agencies.
How it is Benefits for Your Business
- Makes your product can be legally sold in the European Union and the European Free Trade Area(EFTA).
- Enables and Ensures that the product can Be Transported or sold freely throughout the European Single Market.
- Indicates to the customers that the product meets some minimal safety standards.
- It also helps you to sell your product recognized in the International European Market.
- It will Reduce the Marketing and also the investment.
How To get the CE Marking?
- Identify the Requirement of the European market for the product
- Medical Products
- Personal Productive Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Toys etc.
- Compare your products with European Market RequirementMake sure your product belongs to market requirement category and then get assured that your product meets all the legal requirements of the market
- Try to check whether your product must be tested by a Notified Body
For some product like electrical products and Machinery, we need some conformity for standard bodies. So depending on your product you should get confirmation
- Test your Product
If your product does not need to be verified by any particular standard bodies then you should
check whether your product meets the with the technical requirement.
- Conduct and Compile the Technical dossiers
The technical test you conduct for your product must include all the product and the documents that prove that your product compiles within the technical requirement.
- Affix the CE marking and draft a declaration of conformity
At last, you can affix the CE marking and the marking must be visible, eligible and legal
along with the full documentation or else you find any difficulty in any of the steps you can consult some certification consultancy for the inquiries.
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.