CEO Tv featuring Rahul Agarwal founder of Ideal Insurance
This week we talk to Rahul Agarwal, founder of Ideal insurance. What caught our attention of Ideal Insurance are their services. This company provides Insurance to Startups and Investors.
About Rahul Agarwal
- Mr. Rahul Agarwal, the Founder Director of Ideal Insurance
- Graduated from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata and completed his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from S.P. Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai
- India’s youngest Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) and ventured into the Insurance Business in the year 2001
- He became the youngest MDRT for MNYL at the age 20 and was sent to New York life Annual MDRT Conference, 2002 at New York to represent India.
- launched the “only” health insurance consulting website that solely delves into all the verticals and age groups of health insurance – 121 policy.
- Mr. Agarwal’s project “Dedicated Health Portal – www.121policy.com” has been declared as the winner of FIPS (Financial Inclusion and Payment System) 2013 awards.
- He along with Mr Rahul Mohata, started Business Network International (BNI) in Kolkata, which is now extremely popular amongst the Business Community of Kolkata with 7 chapters and almost 500 members.
- Guest lecturer with IIM – Ahmedabad, IIM Kolkata, KJ Somaiya and S.P. Jain Institute of Management.
- Apart from insurance he has also forayed into the business of real estate development and property broking.
- Mr Agarwal is actively associated with many Social Organisations like CII Young Indians and Round Table India. Hes also a member of Calcutta Angels Network and has been investing and mentoring start ups since more than 5 years
Questions asked to Rahul Agarwal are
- What is Insurance Audit Service for Startup firms?
- How did you come up with this idea?
- This product could be of a VC’s interest don’t you think?
- What challenges did you see with this idea?
About Ideal Insurance
Ideal Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd is an Insurance Management company providing Insurance Based Risk Solutions to both – Individuals and Corporate. Having an “Insurance Broking” license, they can deal with every insurance company and offer entire range of insurance products – Heath, life, Fire, marine, infrastructure, credit, etc. The company is headquartered in Kolkata with a presence in major Metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
I hope you liked this interaction with Rahul. If you would like connect with Rahul, feel free to shoot us an email and we will do the needful. View more CEO Interactions.
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.