20 Best Indian CEO’s Awarded by Business Today
Indian CEO’s are capturing globe with their leadership abilities and vision and Best companies in world like google and Microsoft are lead by Indians. Business Today jury has picked and awarded top 20 CEO’s of India and here is the list with video of awards ceremony.
India’s Best CEOs 2015
- Arundhati Bhattacharya (Super Large Companies): State Bank Of India
- Aditya Puri (Large Companies): HDFC Bank
- Vineet Nayyar (Mid-Sized Companies): Tech Mahindra
- Siddhartha Lal (Small Companies/ Automobiles): Eicher Motors
- Salil Singhal (Agriculture & Allied): PI Industries
- Jayadev Galla (Auto Ancillaries): Amara Raja Batteries
- Shikha Sharma (Banking): Axis Bank
- KBS Anand (Chemicals): Asian Paints
- Arvind Uppal (Consumer Durables): Whirlpool Of India
- Sunil Duggal (FMCG): Dabur India
- N Chandrasekaran (IT & ITEs): Tata Consultancy Services
- Rajeev Jain (NBFC): Bajaj Finance
- S Varadarajan (Oil & Gas): Bharat Petroleum Corporation
- Vinita Gupta (Pharma & Healthcare): Lupin
- Sanjay Sagar (Power): JSW Energy
- Himanshu Kapania (Telecom): Idea Cellular
- Sunder Genomal (Textiles): Page Industries
- Rajeev Sharma (PSU): Rural Electrification Corporation
Only worry factor is there is not even a single CEO from startups.
Launch Your Mobile App in 6 weeks. Learn More "Convert your Idea in to business".