The regulatory function in the web environment is growing more and more complex each year. User’s actions on the web have changed accordingly with the advance technology and at a tremendous rate where the data is being collected with every click. So, it is important to apprehend all the legal requirements, preparations, privacy policies for an entrepreneur before starting their company in order to avoid adverse consequences in the future.
- Sharing of data collection practices:
- A list of the categories of personally recognisable data the operator accumulates.
- Number of such categories of third parties with whom the operator can share the personally identifiable information as collected by the operator.
- Detail of the procedure by which the customer/consumer can review and request changes to their personally identifiable information as collected previously.
Copy and paste is a one way which is used by many usually to avoid paying hundreds to thousands of rupees cost to get legal counsel or authentication.
- Understanding what needs to be included:
This article has been contributed by Simran Setia, Content Writer, LegalRaasta– an online platform for GST Registration, GST Return Filing, GST Software etc.
Launch Your Mobile App in 6 weeks. Learn More "Convert your Idea in to business".