Artificial Intelligence startups companies in India
According to Techopedia , Artificial Intelligence, commonly referred to as AI is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. It has become an essential part of technology industry. Some of the activities computers with AI are designed for include:-
- Speech recognition
- Problem sharing
This challenging technology has inspired many startups in India and around the world. Startups in India symbolize so much – youth participation, innovation, job opportunities, growth, development, mind channelizing and what not.
With around 18000 startups functioning in India, there are immense opportunities for research, growth, expansion, formation and modernization. The startup culture has roofed all the fields that form the path for realising the dream of every Indian – perceiving India as a strong and developed nation. Indian startups are working on health care services, food delivery services, online fashion services, education related online hubs, social services, online shopping portals and one can go on and on about this.
One such area of interest and exploration is AI – Artificial Intelligence. Not only entrepreneurs, but scientists, researchers, physicists are also keenly discovering about this fascinating mechanical yet human intelligence.
Indian entrepreneurs have also expressed their interests in this field. Here we compile the AI tycoons of India for you:-
- Arya.ai – it is an artificial intelligence startup from Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an alumnus of venturenursery. Arya.ai provides advanced AI tools that developers can use to build robots. These robots can assist professionals from different fields in their tasks. Arya.ai was founded by two IIT Mumbai researchers – Vinay Kumar Sankarapu and Deekshith Maria in 2013.
Recently arya.ai was picked up by Paris & Co., a French innovation agency, as one of 21 companies globally that do stand out innovations. It was also named top four next generation technology startup as Silicon Valley Forum held as Microsoft US campus.
- Niki.ai – it is an AI powered chat bot. It is set out to simplify ordering experience as it works through simple chat interface. Niki.ai is backed by Unilazer Ventures.
It was founded in 2015 by four IIT Kharagpur alumni – Sachin Jaiswal, Keshav Prawasi, Nitin Baber and Shishir Modi.
It is the first AI-fueled smart-purchasing assistant in the entire world. This app aims to revolutionize customer interaction and redefine the buying experience as a whole.
Their app is available on play store.
- Mad Street Den – it is a cloud based computer vision and AI platform powering object recognition, gaze tracking, emotion expression detection, head and facial gestures and 3D facial reconstruction. It was founded by a husband wife duo – Ashwini Asokan and Anand Chandrasekaran in 2014.
It has introduced MADstack. MADstack is AI platform that helps you find the closest match to what you want on an e-commerce site after you input the picture.
- vPhrase Analytics – it is a technology company which helps companies communicate insights from their data in a personalized way, at a scale. It was founded by Neerav Pathak in Mumbai on April 16, 2015.
One of the key offerings of this company is PHRAZOR platform (patent pending). PHRAZOR gathers the data, structures the facts and in the end applies language to present the reader with humanized, targeted narrative.
- Snapshopr – it is a visual intelligence platform designed for brands and retailers. It was founded by – Vivek Gandhi, Debashish Pattnaik and Navneet Sharma in September 2014 in Bangalore, Karnataka.
They help their partners with a suite of products like visual search, visual recommendation and visual auto tagging as a part of their platform. It helps one find and shop fashion from a photo. It helps online retailers improve their retention and conversion number using their image search platform.
Are you a startup in AI arena, Let us know!
Looking for good home made food at office? Try TinMen Prices start at just 70 RS per meal.